Hexagon key size 6 (not supplied)
- Unscrew the 3 screws to fully open the clamp.
- Remove the rubber adhesive from each of the clamp parts (if present).
- The stand must be mounted on the left side of the bike.
- Position the stand on the rear frame, about 1 cm in front of the motor connector.
- The stand must not interfere with pedalling.
- The stand must not come into contact with the wheel spokes.
- Insert the rear part of the pliers
- Tighten the 3 screws gradually
- Make sure that the stand is tight before using it to park your bike.
- The stand should not be mounted too straight, otherwise your bike may fall.
- Be careful with the motor cable when screwing the stand, separate this cable from the clamps of the stand, taking care not to damage it with the screws.