Your Angell bike is covered by a 2 year warranty, which runs from the date of delivery of the bike. This warranty covers defects in manufacturing and parts of the frame, fork, all original components and accessories.
Complaints should be made directly to the authorised dealer where you purchased your Angell bike. Contact Angell directly only if your bike has been ordered through our online store. Proof of purchase must be provided.
If you need to return the bike, please plan to keep the original packaging. You may be provided with new packaging, but you will be charged for it.
The warranty does not cover:
- Poor assembly on your part, of the Angell bike and accessories received unassembled
- A lack of upkeep and maintenance as indicated in this manual
- Normal wear and tear of the bike
- Misuse of the bike, negligence, and all software or hardware modifications
- Damage caused by the installation of a non-original accessory or component not validated by Angell
- Damage in the event of an accident or vandalism
- The normal wear and tear of the battery and the decrease in its capacity
Prolonged use, or on the wrong terrain, of your Angell bicycle can cause its components to deteriorate more quickly. In this case, the two-year warranty cannot be used, and the repair costs will be fully paid by the user. The intended use of the bike is limited to short trips in urban areas.
We recommend that you take out our theft and breakage insurance in order to benefit from protection against damage caused by vandalism, theft and accidents.